Knowledge Management Intern and Communication Intern (KM&C)
For 2 (two) Intern positions, based in Jakarta
Rutgers WPF Indonesia is an organization that believes that sexuality and human reproductive health should be viewed positively without being judgmental and free from violence. Our vision is to create a conducive environment (gaining support from the government and the wider community) in realizing an Indonesian society free from all forms of violence, fulfilling the rights of sexual health and reproductive rights to be equal and non-discriminatory. Rutgers Indonesia also operates in some areas across Indonesia such as Lampung, DKI Jakarta, Central Java, Yogyakarta, Bali, North Sumatera, West Java, East Java, Central Sulawesi and NTB. For more detail about the program see the link: https://rutgers.id/
Rutgers WPF Indonesia is looking for 2 candidates for a Knowledge Management Intern and a Communication Intern to join our team and assist in implementing KM and communications activities and materials that will advance our organization mission and programmatic goals. This position is based in Jakarta and s/he reports directly to PMEL Manager and Communication Manager. They work closely with the KM and Communications Division to execute all the knowledge management and communication-related activities and support in drafting knowledge management systems and communication materials also effectively communicate Rutgers approaches, activities, outputs, and impact. The interns work closely with all other members of the team, supporting the communication element of each program/project. These positions require very fine attention to detail and an ability to juggle multiple high-profile projects at the same time. Specific responsibilities of the KM&C Interns include but are not limited to:
- Contributing to maintaining and updating the Rutgers WPF Indonesia and webshop website.
- Reviewing the knowledge products and learning media and tools such as Games Board, Love Card, and others assigned materials
- Assisting in registering copyright and ISBN to the MoL and HR
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
You must be a motivated and proactive individual with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- The last year student enrolled in an undergraduate-level degree program in either communication, social, public health or relevant disciplines. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Fluency in written and oral Bahasa Indonesia and in English
- A genuine interest in social marketing engagement, learning tools, child education.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, including to effectively communicate internally/externally, share information with colleagues, clients and the management.
- Proactive, highly motivated and a self-starter. Proven record of strong performance working in teams (teamwork) as well as working independently / with minimum supervision.
- Understanding and great concern in issues related to child protection and rights, sexual and reproductive health, and rights, as well as sexual and gender-based violence, are highly valued
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently; including to meet tight deadlines as well as managing uncertainty and adjusting to a changing work program.
Interested and qualified applicants could send:
- Your CV; and
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the selection criteria in the Term of Reference.
- Related portfolio(s) (if you have)
Duration of Assignment:
Three months starting from June to August 2021 with approximate 24 work hours per week. Interested applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on: June 25, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “KM&C Internship” in the subject line and specify your availability date in the CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, different ability, and religion.