Monitoring & Evaluation and Knowledge Management Officer [PMEL & KM Officer]
*This position is open for Indonesian nationals only*
About Rutgers WPF Indonesia
Rutgers WPF Indonesia is a not for profit organization that has been working in Indonesia since 1997. Our work focuses on advancing the fulfilment of sexual and reproductive health rights for adolescents and young people, and the elimination of gender-based violence. Together with our partners, we develop intervention models to increase knowledge and strengthen systems that promote, uphold, and fulfil human rights. We develop comprehensive sexual and reproductive health education and services for adolescents and young people. Together with our partners, we innovate to engage boys and men in the elimination of gender and sexuality-based violence.
To ensure sustainable changes, we join efforts with key actors in non-government sectors, faith-based organizations, and professional associations, to strengthen the Government of Indonesia’s efforts to combat violence against women and children. Most importantly, we partner with young people to address issues that matter in their lives.
For more detail about the program see the link: https://rutgers.id/.
The PMEL & KM officer will report directly to the PMEL & KM Manager of Rutgers Indonesia and will work closely with the program team. The PMEL & KM officer will be responsible for all data collection, storage and reporting, ensuring high quality of data and using the data to measure the quality of the program and presentation. This is a full-time service contract based for the duration of the project and based in the Jakarta office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully perform data management functions (data collection, data updating, data verification and data analysis),
- Actively involved in developing toolkits, monitoring and evaluation systems, comprehensive and user-friendly reporting according to Rutgers Indonesia standards,
- Actively involved in developing indicators and instruments to measure output and outcomes in accordance with program interventions,
- Assist PMEL KM Manager to develop ME & KM annual work plan,
- Assist PMEL KM Manager and Project Managers in developing program planning that will be in line with ME & KM work plan,
- Actively involve identifying risk and mitigation of the program achievement
- Maintain the database in a systematic and effective way to facilitate the analysis process,
- Intensively communicate and inform program teams and support teams regarding program achievements results and analysis,
- Conduct periodic monitoring visits to partners as part of the organization’s monitoring system / technical assistance,
- Consolidating periodic reports from implementing partners,
- Assist PMEL & KM Manager developing the targets versus achievement reports and provide analysis linked to actual data and the latest civil and political situation,
- Perform other tasks related to PMEL & KM that assigned by PMEL & KM Manager,
- Assist PMEL & KM Manager in developing annual report programs and institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, social science, international development, or related field required,
- Minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in the field of monitoring & evaluation and knowledge management, experience in performance measurement for development project activities, in health, education, and gender issues would be an advantage,
- Good understanding in ToC (Theory of Change), Framework, and Indicators,
- Previous experience developing and implementing monitoring instruments, baseline data collection and analysis, M & E storage systems, and knowledge management;
- Previous experience training and reporting,
- Previous experience working with M & E database systems,
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage and be flexible in difficult and challenging circumstances, also can working in various team members,
- Have skill in using statistical tools (SPSS, Stata, etc),
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Expected to submit the advertisement during the 26th of November – 4th of December 2020. Shortlist and interview process during the 1st and 2nd week of December 2020 and the position is expected on board in the Mid of January 2020.
How to Apply
Please send a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com by 5 PM on December 4th, 2020 with the title of email: PMEL & KM Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Rutgers Indonesia is an organization that enforces a code of ethics to prevent fraud and violence against women and children. Tracing of records of violations will be carried out carefully.