Table of Content
1. Use of Materials
a. Proprietary Materials
Unless indicated otherwise on this Website, the Materials contained on this Website are the property of Rutgers, its licensors, collaborating organization or users and are protected by Indonesia and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
b. Request for Permission
Unless indicated otherwise below, on the Materials, or separate terms applicable to certain Materials, we ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission for any reproduction, modification, distribution, public display or performance of such Materials.
c. Downloadable Materials
Materials (with the exception of data sets) made available for public download on this Website may be used, reproduced and distributed only for non-revenue generating purposes, in accordance with these Terms, provided you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials intact. In addition, you agree that such permission does not include the public performance or public display of any Materials or making any derivative uses of the Materials. The permission granted herein is revocable at any time, with or without cause.d. Downloadable Data Sets; Online Data Access
Data sets made available for public download or access on this Website are owned by the data set creator/owner identified in the metadata of each respective data set. Unless indicated otherwise in separate data use terms and conditions, such data sets may be reproduced, distributed or used to produce and distribute derivative works, provided, however, that
- the data sets are appropriately attributed to the data set creator/owner as indicated in the metadata;
- the user informs the data set creator/owner via email at the email address indicated in the metadata about any use of the data sets in a publication or derived work;
- any digital object identifier (“DOI”) included in the data set remains intact;
- any modification of the original data set is clearly marked as a modification;
- works substantially derived from the data sets may be reproduced, distributed or used to produce and distribute derivative works under terms not less restrictive than these data use terms described in 1 (d); and
- any distribution of data sets includes the following disclaimer of warranty: “These data sets are provided ‘as is’ and without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, whether of title, of accuracy, of non-infringement, of the absence of errors, of fitness for purpose, or otherwise.”
e. Unauthorized Use
Any unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
f. Image Usage
Any photographs that indicate “Creative Commons” within their attribution have been obtained through an appropriate license in accordance with said source’s regulations. For example, Creative Commons licenses used may include: CC BY, CC BY-SA, CC BY-ND, CC BY-NC, CC BY-NC-SA, CC BY-NC-ND, or CC 0 Public Domain. For more information, please visit: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/.
2. Copyright ComplaintsRutgers respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe in good faith that content you own has been copied and made accessible in a manner that violates your intellectual property rights, please provide Rutgers’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
By mail: Media & Communications Division Graha Inti Fauzi, 9th Floor, Pasar Minggu, Greater Jakarta, Indonesia (12510)
By phone: +62-21-79182235 or +62-21-79182236.
By email: email@example.com
3. TrademarksThe Rutgers logo, Rutgers image and line logo, the name “Rutgers”, “Ruang Temu Generasi Indonesia” and any other product or service name or slogan contained in this Website are trade/service marks of Rutgers, its licensors, or other respective owners, and may not be used without the prior written permission of Rutgers or the respective owners.
4. LinksAny links to www.rutgers.id or any affiliated Rutgers Website may not suggest or imply Rutgers’s endorsement or approval of any product, position, entity or individual, or portray Rutgers in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and the linking site may not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This Website contains links to third party Websites (“Linked Websites”) not under the control of Rutgers, and Rutgers is not responsible for their content or links contained in such Linked Websites. Rutgers does not intend links on this Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked Website providers, or their products or services, and are provided for convenience only. Your use of the Linked Websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of the providers of such Linked Websites.
6. Service DeactivationYou agree that Rutgers has the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in Rutgers’s sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- refuse, move or remove any content that is available on or through this Website;
- to discontinue the Website or any services offered through the Website at any time without notice; and
- to establish general practices and limits concerning use of the this Website.
- breaches or violations of the Terms or other incorporated agreements or guidelines;
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- a request by you;
- discontinuance or material modification to this Website (or any part thereof); and
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems.
7. Disclaimer of WarrantiesYOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE (JOINTLY “SERVICES”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CI DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD. CI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. REFERENCE TO ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROGRAMS OR OTHER INFORMATION, BY TRADE NAME, TRADEMARK, MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, SPONSORSHIP OR RECOMMENDATION THEREOF, OR ANY AFFILIATION THEREWITH, BY CI. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW, CI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Disclaimer of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL CI, ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM CI, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
9. IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold Rutgers and its affiliates, service providers, licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless against any claim for damages, losses or any costs, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of this Website or the Materials, any User Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through this Website, or your use of or inability to use this Website.
10. Entire AgreementThese Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Rutgers with respect to their subject matter. No action of Rutgers, other than an express written waiver, may be construed as a waiver of any part of this agreement, and no employee of Rutgers is authorized to waive it orally .
11. Governing LawThis Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Republic of Indonesia, and the parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
1. Product Information
- By making an online order transaction at Rutgers, we assume you have understood the product information that you are going to buy.
- Products available at Rutgers according to the online catalog. We try to present the data as accurately as possible without engineering so that you as the buyer are not harmed.
- Differences in color in the product photos/images that we display on Rutgers may be caused by lighting and computer monitor settings/resolutions, and therefore cannot be used as a reference.
- Prices for products on the Website are correct at the time they are listed. Prices listed are product prices only, not including shipping costs. Shipping costs are calculated automatically (based on the price of the courier service) according to the shipping address you provided at the time of the order transaction.
2. How to Order
- Ordering of products through the Website can be made every day within 24 hours. Rutgers is at your service (Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 WIB). For orders on Sundays/Holidays and outside operating hours, orders will be queued and processed on the next working day.
- To purchase a product from Rutgers, the customer first selects the product by clicking “Buy/+ Chart”.
- After the order is added to the shopping cart, you can choose to add a shopping order or Checkout for further processing.
- In the checkout process customers are asked to fill in personal data that contains billing and shipping addresses and other contact numbers.
- Then, you have to choose a payment method and confirm the payment. After this process the customer will get an email about the order information.
- The currency used for payment is Rupiah (IDR) or United States Dollar (USD).
- Failure to write accounts and other information or negligence of the bank when you make a payment is not our responsibility.
- We currently use Payment Gateway services from a third party, namely, Xendit.
- With Xendit buyers will be provided with several payment methods:
- Payment by Credit Cards: Visa and Mastercard
- Payment by Internet Banking/mobile banking.
- Payment with Virtual Account
- Payment by ATM transfer
- Payment by e-wallet (QRIS, GoPay, Ovo, and others)
- Specifically for credit card payments, customers must click submit to process online payments and enter credit card holder data.
- (All transactions will be processed within 1x 24 hours).
- All transactions will be processed in Indonesian Rupiah. Xendit ensures that your order payment process is secure with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL provides complete security for every customer and the freedom to shop online without worrying about the possibility of theft of credit card information.
- The buyer is then required to complete the payment and if the payment transaction has been successfully carried out, we will send a payment receipt via electronic mail (e-mail) to the e-mail address listed in the buyer’s personal data within max 1 (one) day after the payment process completed.
4. Returns, Refunds and Order CancellationBefore submitting a request for a return, please note the following:
- Our goods/products are packaged carefully, neatly, and strong so that they can be sent by the expedition service properly and minimize the risk of damage in transit
- We do not provide returns unless there is an error on our part and beyond what has been stipulated in the terms and conditions on this page.
- The goods arrived but did not match the order you intended / Wrong delivery / Exchange
- The goods arrived damaged, with testimony from the courier employee who delivered the goods to your home and documentation (photo)
- For goods that are not as ordered or damaged, the buyer can make a claim for replacement of goods without shipping costs.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Return of Goods” and please attach supporting evidence.
- Refunds are valid if the items ordered and paid for are out of stock.
- You have not made a payment within 2×24 hours after ordering or at the customer’s request. We have not received your payment. The valid date on the invoice for the order has expired