Full time-Service Contract with possibility extension, Jakarta based, 1 (0ne) Position.
Rutgers WPF Indonesia is an organization that believes that sexuality and human reproductive health should be viewed positively without being judgmental and free from violence. Our vision is to create a conducive environment (gaining support from the government and the wider community) in realizing an Indonesian society free from all forms of violence, fulfilled the rights of sexual health and reproductive rights are equal and non-discriminatory. Rutgers Indonesia also operates in some areas across Indonesia such as Lampung, DKI Jakarta, Central Java, Jogyakarta, Bali, and NTB. For more detail about the program see the link: https://www.rutgers.id/.
To support its operation, RutgersWPF Indonesia is currently seeking for a highly qualified national candidate to fill in the position of Finance Manager, who is interested in working on SRHR and SGBV issues, has strong experience in finance and full understanding of the core finance and project management processes and who is available on short notice.
The Finance Manager reports to Country Representative and acts as a discussion partner on country level for financial matters as well as a member of Senior Management Team and to ensure that all financial data and reporting are within the Rutgers financial guidelines and directions, donor requirements, accounting and reporting regulations aimed at timely, complete and up to date insight in the (financial) performance of the country office and programs.
1. Developing a Finance Strategy for RutgersWPF Indonesia
2. Managing all finance function of RutgersWPF Indonesia and advising financial management information statements and financial reports
3. Act as a source of expertise and business partner for management and Program Team on issues concerning Financial Management, performance indicators and related legal issues.
4. As Financial Lead in, and in collaboration with the country proposal team, develop review and refine budgets within the approved threshold, in line with and compliant with corporate guidelines.
5. Conduct internal compliance and control assessments, identify and address risk areas, implement measures to minimize the risk of irregularities and coordinate audits, based on corporate compliance and audit procedures and in consultation with International Finance Manager in the Netherland, management team and Program team
6. Financial Planning and Control
7. Execute all necessary financial accounting activities and checks, assuring complete and correct allocation of costs and time, and ensure that internal and external financial reporting complies with the relevant financial standards and regulations, including adherence to tax-related requirements and compliance.
Key expected results:
1. Clear, consistent and up-to-date Finance strategy and policy for RutgersWPF Indonesia
2. Efficient and effective finance/admin processes, in line with internal Rutgers and donor requirements
3. Adequate and effective provision of information to internal and external parties
4. Enhanced quality of decision making on financial issues
5. Accurate and compliant budgets in all proposal, taking into account full cost recovery
6. Complete project administration and governance in place
7. Accurate and timely insights on the (financial) performance of the country, enabling strategic decision making by country management
8. Effective contribution to the accurate and timely financial management of programs and reporting to donors
9. Effective contribution to risk mitigation and increased reliability of financial systems
10. Consistent compliance of country programs and projects with relevant regulations and guidelines and cost-efficient as well as safeguarded procurement processes in Indonesia
✓ Academic qualification- Master degree or Bachelor degree in Finance or professional Accounting qualification with a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience and full understanding of the core finance and project management
✓ Proven experience in supporting programs funded by bilateral donors, multilateral, EU as well as knowledge on results-based financing
✓ Familiar with Exact Systems will be an advantage
✓ Ability to maintain good relationships with donors and the program team.
✓ Strong interpersonal skills, good negotiation and coordination skills
✓ Native Indonesian speaker with an excellent command of spoken and written English.
✓ Good computer skills (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, Internet, and Outlook)
✓ Self-motivated, organized and creative in problem-solving
✓ Ability to work independently and with the team.
✓ Having knowledge/experience on tax regulation of Indonesia
Contract duration: 1 year with possibility of extension
Desired start date: 2nd week of April 2020
Duty station: Jakarta
How to apply:
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send your CV and letter of motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before 05 April 2020 with subject “Finance Manager”.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.