Full time-Service Contract with possibility extension, Jakarta based, 1 (One) Position.
Rutgers WPF Indonesia is an organization that believes that sexuality and human reproductive health should be viewed positively without being judgmental and free from violence. Our vision is to create a conducive environment (gaining support from the government and the wider community) in realizing an Indonesian society free from all forms of violence, fulfilled the rights of sexual health and reproductive rights are equal and non-discriminatory. Rutgers Indonesia also operates in some areas across Indonesia such as Lampung, DKI Jakarta, Central Java, Jogyakarta, Bali, and NTB. For more detail about the program see the link: https://rutgers.id/. Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the following position and who is interested in working on Sexual Reproductive Health and Right (SRHR) issues and who is available on very short notice. Yes I Do program is implementing five-year program addressing child marriage (CM), female genital mutilation (FGM), and teenage pregnancy (TP). The program is being carried out in three districts (Sukabumi, Rembang, and Lombok Barat). The ultimate goal is that adolescent girls and boys enjoy their sexual and reproductive health and rights and achieve their full potential, free from all forms of CM, FGM and TP.
The PO is based in Jakarta and reports directly to the Head of SRHR Unit. The position roles
include as grant manager for three implementing partners working under Yes I Do Program.
Specific responsibilities of the Program Officer include but are not limited to:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities are:
- To assist in developing work plans and budgets along with the team unit,
- Together with the team monitors the implementation of the program by partner
organizations on an ongoing basis;
- To support SRHR advisor/Program Coordinator in monitoring and analyzing results both
quantitative and qualitative;
- Together with SRHR advisor/Program Coordinator identify and evaluate potential risks
related to the activity of the program and take necessary steps to improve;
- Communicate closely with Program Managers, Program Team, PMEL team, and Finance Team on results an analysis of results program performance;
- To support SRHR advisor/Program Coordinator in providing technical assistance to partner
organizations regarding the implementation of the program,
- To ensure all partner’s plans are in line with program result chain formulated;
- To perform other tasks to achieve program results with the direction and coordination of
the SRHR advisor/Program Coordinator , i.e. :
a) Have strong experiences in formulate workplan, TORs, and report documents as well as analyse those documents from partners or third parties and provide feedback for them.
b) To ensure all activities are carried out with good quality standards, follow the procedure and administrative aspects and time manner
c) To assist and inform SRHR advisor/Program Coordinator regularly about the achievements and gaps of the program and financial implementation based workplan and budget and then discuss the technical steps that need to be done as follow up actions
d) To ensure all program documents (workplan, TOR, report,
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-driven, able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Analitical and strategic thinking
- Energetic and inspiring personality, excellent communication skills
- Commitment to fulfill SRHR and SGBV
- Value and respect for Gender Diversity and Human Rights
- Contribute to the learning organization
- Optimist (can do-attitude), Persuasive, being able to create and maintain good relations with project partners (good networker)
- Competent team player, conscious about different cultural environments / valuing sensitivity
- Have passion to do managerial and administrative works
- Commit to work with good quality standards and time manner
- Result based mindset
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in health / public health / education; and/or other social science.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Gender, community empowerment issues, and development program, Experience in SRHR is advantage.
- Good working knowledge of result-based management,
- Understanding of ddevelopment issues and program.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
The application can be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com by indicating the position: Program Officer Yes I Do (PO YID). Application deadline will be 2nd of May 2019. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.