|Full time-Service Contract with possibility extension
Based in The Country Office – Jakarta, Indonesia
Rutgers Indonesia is an association based in Indonesia and affiliated to Rutgers in Utrecht, Netherlands. It works together with implementation, research and advocacy partners in various provinces in Indonesia to improve sexual and reproductive health and the acceptance of sexual rights, gender equality and gender-based violence prevention. Rutgers Indonesia provides grant management, quality assurance and quality control, and technically supports our partner organizations to implement its programs. Our gender transformative approach, male involvement, Meaningful and Inclusive Youth Participation (MIYP), experience working in international alliance, and Rutgers’ central supporting role provides a strong foundation for the implementation of the programs. Rutgers Indonesia has excellent expertise in implementing research, undertaking advocacy, campaigning, lobbying and negotiation at the regional, national and sub-national levels.
Rutgers Indonesia is currently looking for a committed and enthusiastic candidate for the following position:
The SPO is based in Jakarta and reports directly to the Project Manager of RHRN#2. More detail information about RHRN2 program can be accessed to this link: https://rutgers.id/great-opportunity-for-rutgers-to-improve-young-peoples-sexual-health-and-rights/
The position roles include as grant manager for four-five implementing partners working under RHRN#2 Program. Specific responsibilities of the Senior Project Officer include but are not limited to:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities are:
- To assist in developing work plans and budgets along with the Project Manager;
- Together with the Project Manager monitors the implementation of the project by partner organizations on an ongoing basis;
- To support Project Manager in monitoring and analysing results both quantitative and qualitative.
- Together with Project Manager identify and evaluate potential risks related to the activity of the program and take necessary steps to improve.
- Communicate closely with the Project Managers, Program Team, PMEL team, and Finance Team on results an analysis of results program performance;
- To support Project Manager in developing strategy advocacy, its implementation and communication at national and global level.
- To support Project Manager in providing technical assistance to partner organizations regarding the implementation of the program.
- To ensure all partner’s plans are in line with program result chain formulated;
- To perform other tasks to achieve program results with the direction and coordination of the Project Manager, i.e.:
- Have strong experiences in formulating work plans, TORs, and report documents as well as analyse those documents from partners or third parties and provide feedback for them.
- To ensure all activities are carried out with good quality standards, follow the procedure and administrative aspects and time manner.
- To assist and inform the Project Managers regularly about the achievements and gaps of the program and financial implementation based workplan and budget and then discuss the technical steps that need to be done as follow up actions.
- To ensure all project documents (workplan, TOR, report, etc) are made and archived with quality standards and follow the procedures.
- Having experiences at least 8 years in program development and a minimum of 5 years as a grant manager including in providing technical assistance to partners organizations.
- Experiences working in the issues of SRHR, Advocacy, and young people.
- Experiences working with diverse communities.
- Good working knowledge of result-based management,
- Understanding of development issues and programs.
- Team player, respect others
- Willing to work outside working hours if necessary.
- Willing to represent Rutgers Indonesia in Local, National, and Global forum/meeting.
- Good skill in English both writing and speaking in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
- Good communication skills