Rutgers WPF Indonesia is an organization that believes that sexuality and human reproductive health should be viewed positively without being judgmental and free from violence. Our vision is to create a conducive environment (gaining support from the government and the wider community) in realizing an Indonesian society free from all forms of violence, fulfilled the rights of sexual health and reproductive rights are equal and non-discriminatory. Rutgers Indonesia also operates in some areas across Indonesia such as Lampung, DKI Jakarta, Central Java, Jogyakarta, Bali, and NTB. For more detail about the program see the link: https://rutgers.id/.
RutgersWPF Indonesia is currently looking for a committed and enthusiastic candidate for the following position:
Program Administrative Assistant (PAA)
Full time – service contract with possible extension, Jakarta based
Tasks and responsibilities:
• To organize events (meetings, training, workshops, business trips) as well as handling logistic, accommodation, transportation and administrative needs (for programs and non-programs), including preparing necessary budget and the expense report.
• To prepare necessary documents required by the staff (such as passports, visas and other documents required for the benefit of official travel (domestic and foreign).
• To provide assistance in organizing asset management
• To provide assistance in organizing daily office activities, including front-office, correspondence, licensing, office equipment and ensuring the Information and Technology system runs smoothly.
• To provide assistance in processing the procurement of goods and services needs
• To provide assistance in monitoring the performance of Office Assistants (OA) and Security Guards (SG).
Skills & Competencies:
• Commitment to Rutgers WPF Indonesia’s values (ie: diversity, respect on others, gender, sexual orientation, religion)
• Focus on the results of the best work standards.
• Ability to make priority of scale.
• Consistently on learning.
• Good administration and ability to optimize independent or as a team in use of time against variable workload.
• Initiative and accuracy
• Can do attitude.
– Minimum D3 degree, preferable in Secretary/Business Administration
– Minimum 3 year’s experience in administration and/or secretarial function
– Experience in procurement and event arrangement
– Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
– Proficiency in relevant software (MS Office)
– Good communication skill, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and writing)